Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Banana bread Recipe Question?

I heard that Sour cream added to a Banana bread recipe will make it more moist. Is this true? as well, NOT counting nuts or chocolate chips or other flavor enhancments, what are someother secrets that make the bread bake better?Banana bread Recipe Question?
I make banana bread at least twice a month. Sour cream does make the bread moist. If you go to allrecipes.com you can find several great recipes.





My secrets to great banana bread are put a little cinnamon in the flour mixture, add a little vanilla and the kicker is also add some banana flavoring. You will be surprised how the banana flavoring 'kicks-it-up-a-notch'.





Have fun with your baking and Good Luck!!!!!Banana bread Recipe Question?
Sour cream or plain yogurt, not vanilla just plain. It makes the bread alot more moist and adds a little something extra to it. I like to add lemon zest and lemon juice to mine.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=banana+鈥?/a>
I add sour cream to my cakes, cupcakes, muffins and breads. Moist every time.





About a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails